KathySRW

Pass the chips.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Awsome, I ran 4.5 km tonight, to Monroe Street from my house and back. And only 4 days to go until the 5km run on Saturday. It went fine tonight , so I think I'll make it, Saturday! It'll be strange to have to run without my dog, though.

My husband's birthday was yesterday, and as we often do, we had two parties for him. One Saturday night, with friends, here at our house, about 6 people came. And other one last night, with just us and the kids, and some cake. We had his favorite Chili John's chili, which his parents brought with them from Green Bay on a recent visit, and we had kept in the freezer.

My husband's new job is still working out great, we're so relieved! And mine's going ok, too. Both kids have gone back to school. My son's new 2nd grade teacher is like a dream; and my daughter was happy to see that all her new 7th grade classes but one have at least one of her best friends in it, and in most cases, more than one friend. So, she's happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home