KathySRW

Pass the chips.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

We took our kids to see RV starring Robin Williams, at a second-run theater in Roseville this afternoon. They laughed the whole time , then came out and said they didn't like it that much. What's wrong with them ??
Somehow my run was harder tonight. I kept having to stop and streatch out my calves, they kept tightening up while I was running. And my stupid, crazy shephard-mix dog keeps trying to pull my in to people's yards, or sometimes seems to be pulling me off the sidewalk and in to the street!

When I came back from my run, my husband was crying. He had received a phone call that his 99 1/2 year old grandfather has had a stroke. He had recently finally moved to a nursing home only about 6 months ago, but he was mentally alert, and could speak. Now he may still be mentally alert, but has lost all left-side functionality and his ability to speak.

Earlier this week, I got an email from my manager. It said that a customer had recently informed our line-of-business director that if it weren't for me and one of my closest co-workers, she'd be taking her business elsewhere. My co worker and I both win a blue star-shaped lapel pin with the company logo on it, about the size of an M&M for the compliment. I got a drawer full of them now. I'm supposed to stick them on my employee badge, but they fall off.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hei!
    Leste innlegget ditt på HP- Om 17.Mai.

    Syns det var morsomt å lese det du hadde skrevet.
    Men du er kjempeflink til å skrive Norsk!!

    Du må fortsette å skrive inne på HP....

    Legg meg gjerne til som venn/friend der....

    Hilsen Marita
    www.marita66.com
    HP navn : marita66

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home