KathySRW

Pass the chips.

Monday, August 07, 2006

My husband's dream job called this afternoon. He wasn't home. She left me her number and asked that he call as soon as possible tomorrow morning, because she has "good news," for him. I'm so afraid to get my hopes up. Do you know how awsome it would be if he really did get the job ?!

Today starts week 3 of running. I only missed the two nights of my husband's grandpa's wake and funeral. I ran 3 K tonight (according to mapquest) instead of my usual two.

My 12 year old daughter lost a tooth today while sitting in the dentist chair preparing to get a filling in a different tooth. She's trying to pull out another loose one right now. I can't watch.

We forgot to put out the garbage last night, so it didn't get picked up today. Now we have to wait another week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home