KathySRW

Pass the chips.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I ran that same 2.18 K last night and again tonight.
I've been informed by my husband that I'm running in the wrong kind of shoe AND the wrong kind of bra. Yes there is an official bra for jogging. Dangit, I thought running down the street with your dog was supposed to be free. Don't let this turn in to an expensive sport like hockey! P.S. My calves and my back feel like I've been punched.

My husband's job interview yesterday morning went great! They informed him he only has ONE competitor for the position, and he's been asked back for a second interview on August 2. It would be nice if he gets it !

1 Comments:

  • At 7:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Before I started running, I figured I had spent about $100 total in my entire life to work out; running is by far the most expensive exercise I ever took up. It's not just the shoes and the bra, it's also the socks (so you don't get blisters), the shirts and shorts (with wicking action so you don't chafe)...oh, and you need a lot of them, because you have to wash them pretty much every time you wear them.
    Still, it's way cheaper than a gym membership.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home