KathySRW

Pass the chips.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I ran tonight. I ran from our house to the Four Corners convenience store and back. I took the dog, because I've decided people look less stupid running down the street, if they're running with their dog. I mapquested it when I got back. Round trip it was 1.36 miles. That converts to 2.18 kilometers. I only had to stop a couple of times. I'm going to run in my husband's church's 5K in mid-September. I have 2 months to get ready for it. I'm already thinking 5K is a much shorter distance than I thought. Well, I need to keep at it anyway. I'd like to do 5K without stopping , by then, if I can.

My husband has a really big job interview for something he really wants, tomorrow. I hope he gets it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home