KathySRW

Pass the chips.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Last Sunday was great. We went to Long Lake Beach, not far from our house, and swam until we were all a little sunburned. My 11 year old daughter ran in to a friend from school while we were there. We had a blast. All summer days should be like that.

A friend of mine asked me to list my top 100 favorite songs, so I've started a separate page for it
http://kathysongs.blogspot.com

so far I only have this:

1. Get Free The Vines
2. Fight the Power Public Enemy
3. Kings of the Wild Frontier Adam and the Ants
4. The Idiot Kings Soul Coughing
5. Starve Rollins Band
6. Take This Job and Shove It Johnny Paycheck
7. Rock Lobster B52's
8. Going Under Devo
9. Blitzkrieg Bop The Ramones
10. Homosapien Pete Shelley
11. Add it Up The Violent Femmes
12. Sabotage Beastie Boys
13. Back in Black ACDC
14. Circle Sky The Monkees
15. Anna Eng They Might Be Giants
16. Wind Cries Mary Jimi Hendrix
17 . Atomic Dog George Clinton
18. Hot for Teacher Van Halen
19. South Side Moby and Gwen Stefani
20. Erotic City Prince
21. Tub Thumper Chumbawumba
22. Jesus Built my Hotrod Ministry
23. God Save the Queen Sex Pisols
24. I Must Not Think Bad Thoughts X
25. I Know it's Over The Smiths
26. The Funk Soul Brother Fat Boy Slim
27. It's Raining Men The Weather Girls

I can always add or subtract from it later.

It's hard , you should try it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home