KathySRW

Pass the chips.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

I can't believe I have two more hours to go!
I'm working my once-every-2-months Saturday shift, got here at 8, only one person has called, and that was early in the morining.
Dang, it is soooo boring!

I've checked every web site and every message board I can think of.
I checked in on TheForce.Net, and read a discussion about how can Leia say she remembers her mother, in Return of the Jedi, if her mother dies in child birth in Revenge of the Sith? Does she remember her birth? Is she talking about her adoptive mother? Or her birth mother? Some people seem to believe the Leia as a grown adult could somehow not know she was adopted. Duh . How could she not know she was adopted. Some people believe Leia has a force-related relationship with Padme's ghost. I say it's just a plot hole.

Yesterday both kids had outdoor field trips. My son went to a farm, my daughter went to Valley Fair to celebrate her class's upcoming graduation from elementary school, next week. It poured rain yesterday , just like it's poured rain every day for about the last 30 days or more. I was glad when they both said they had fun anyway!

I'm cheating on my no pop no fast food rule, I'm drinking a diet coke at my desk right now. I hope it will keep me awake. A few days ago I bougnt and drank a can of real coke , I drank it after I got home, while I was making dinner for everyone and trying to clean up my kitchen. All this constant rain has made me lethargic. The inside of my house looks like the Delta Fraternity on Animal House. Don't come over right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home