KathySRW

Pass the chips.

Friday, April 08, 2005

This is a heaviliy edited version of an email I just sent my friend:

Re: http://www.celebmatch.com/birthdayform_3594_Henry_Rollins.php

"I hate to admit this but I already played this celebrity bio-match game, on this same site, with me and Adam Ant..because someone on Adam's board set it up.

Anyway, Henry Rollins and I are:33% physically compatible99% emotionally and14% intellectually

Adam and I are:46% physical; 94% emotional; and 98% intellectual.
94% emotinally compatible with Adam? He's not doing to well these days! Good thing I don't really believe in horoscopes. I'd be asking for a new birthday at this point.

Marco's not set up on there, and I'm not going to set him up.

I checked, tonight, to see who are my closest celebrity matches and they are:
Patrick Warburton. Who? Never heard of him.
Evander Holyfield. Nooooooo!
George Clooney. Nooooo again!
Brian Setzer. Really? Oh well if you insist.
and Vincent Spano. Also never heard of him.

I turned out to have JACK to do tomorrow, it would have been a good time to see Repo Man at your house. Dang. If things work in my favor, I hope to see "Hawaii Oslo" at the Crown, where ever that is, at about 4:30 tomorrow, because I am going through a Norway phase just lately. Last week I tried to rent a Norweigan Language film called Elling, but I had to take it back and ask for in-store credit , because it wouldn't play in either of my two DVD players. Dang! And it was supposed to be funny!

My kids did agree to go out with me in the afternoon, today. Because my 11-year-old daughter spent the night at her friends house and became obsessed with a DVD her friend has of an old 90's cartoon called Invader Zim and she wanted to check out a few stores to see if she could find any related TOYS. We found reasonably priced dvd's of the show. She didn't want them. We also found some action figures, but not of the character she wanted, so she didn't want them either. The character is apparently named Grr, and is a dog. The kids were happy with icees, so I got off damn cheap!

My husband talks to his parents ever few days now. His grandpa is still on death-watch. I was sure he'd go right along with the Pope, but he's still hanging in there. My husband's mom hopes we will come visit them next week end, so he can talk to his grandpa. I hope I can swing it so just my husband goes, and the rest of us stay home, but its hard to tell how a summons like that is really going to go, at this point.

Our bamboo wall hangning of the Pope is still hanging outside our front door. We disagree when it should get taken down. I say 'soon.' My husband says , when the new pope is elected. I could just take it down when he's not looking and say it got stolen like our old John Kerry Lawn sign.

Love Kathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home