KathySRW

Pass the chips.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Work is going great.

Every day this week I have ridden the excersize bike 20 minutes, 3 miles.
Today on top of that I also walked on the cross course machine, kind of like a stair climber, for 5 minutes, and walked slowly on a treadmill for 5 minutes. I've seen people run for a full half hour on that thing, but I don't seem to be capable of that right now.
I listened to Soul Coughing on my Walkman the whole time.
Today I weighed 137 1/2 instead of my usual 138 for the last few months, so maybe its working!

Last week, I ordered a CD over Amazon, for a fellow Ant-Fan's band called Mantra II, album name "This Is Called Fantasy", and requested "3 day delivery"...today I checked on my Amazon account today and it's scheduled to be shipped March 11 ! Dang!

Husband still looking for work , yet still continuing to be paid full pay from his old job, for another month.

I'm bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home