KathySRW

Pass the chips.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Good news, the new computer we ordered from Dell arrived just 3 days after we ordered it. We ordered it last Monday afternoon, and it arrived yesterday afternoon, Thursday, via UPS.
The bad news, it is defective, no power to its keyboard or monitor ports. After 1 30-minute hold time; and an additional 30-minute conversation to a guy in India in which he had us reboot and re-cable the tower countless times, he agreed the'll just replace it. But it will take up to 10 business days.
Why does it take Dell 3 days to send out a new box & keyboard; but 10 days to replace it if it's defective?
It'll be good to have the internet at home again, and the kids will enjoy being able to play their software games, again , like Dogz and Nick-Toons.

I worked last Saturday, so I got yesterday off from work! I slept in late! My 5 year old son had no school; and my 11 year old daughter got out at noon. I don't know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home