KathySRW

Pass the chips.

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Yesterday afternoon we got an email clue about the location about a hidden "medallion." It read:
"This stimulating elixir, made in a number of places on our floor, is a daily survivor need for most of us. Find the right source for it, and you will be close to where your prize is hidden."
We all headed for all the coffee stations and looked in, on , around, and under everything in those areas, but so far no one found any medallion.
At about 2:30 some of our tribe and some of another tribe went downstairs to the loading dock that also doubles as most people's smoking lounge. First the other tribe leader, my closest co worker, Chima O, stood behind a tarp hung from the ceiling, with a bullseye target painted on it, and a hole cut in the middle, for his face. Next I did the same. Our senior manager made "pies" by spraying Redi-Whip whipped cream in to paper bowls or paper plates, and three members or our tribes took turns throwing 3 pies each , trying to hit us in the face. Mine had a tendancy to hit my head rather than my face, or hit the target just above my head so that it fell from there on my head. I was disappointed this morning to come in and see the results. We were still beat by two other teams!
Oh, someone in my department just called me on her cell phone to say she'll have to be late today, because on her way here, she remembered she forgot her necklace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home