KathySRW

Pass the chips.

Wednesday, August 06, 2003

At my desk, at work, it's 1/2 hour past when I was officially back from my lunch. I spent all lunch figuring out mixedrace.com does not really allow remote-linking of avatars. I loaded 2 small pictures of myself, scanned yesterday, to my mixedrace.com web site, then remote-linked to them from 2 different discussion lists I'm on. In each case one minute you look at my post on the discussion lists, you can see my picture, then later come back and you just see a red x.
I need to find a new host site for avatars and remote picture linking, and it needs to be a free one.
And I'm too vain to ask everyone else for help. I can see in the "properties" of their photos that they all have some obscure site that they're probably paying for, to host thier scanned photographs for that purpose.
I'll find a way around this.
I got to keep on top of what ever play-technology today's average 12 year old can figure out, because 10 years from now marketable technology will be based on that underlying programming logic, and I will be competing with that same former 12-year-old for my job.
Love Kathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home