KathySRW

Pass the chips.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Took my work laptop back to the office & pretended I had no idea how the video display card could be entirely burnt out & needs to be replaced, as if my 10-year-old son didn't just play hours of Fusion Fall on it, earlier in the week.

My 15 year old daughter insists she's read every volume of every good Manga ever, and that there are no more. I keep telling her that means she needs to draw her own now!

Last week I ran, right after work, almost every afternoon! But I made up for it Sunday and today by doing JACK!

My husband's days are full of his job, and his nights are full of mediating disputes between Lion's club members, such as the two who each want the coveted "Scrap-book Maker" posistion and seem to have launched some kind of telephone and internet campaign against each other. As president, he's considering appointing someone to specially mediate the scrap book problem. Yeah. It's nuts.

Minnesota State Fair, Labor Day, hopfully!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home