KathySRW

Pass the chips.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

OK I seriously can't get over our new cell phone, and neither can my son. I spend all night trying to figure out which web sites it can get on OK, (OLLA doesn't seem to be one of them) and which web sites have a mobil-specific option. So fun! My husband lets me know when I've just spent too much time playing with it.
Our kids love for us to type a text message in to it, and send that mesage to our land line, so they can answer the phone and hear Steven Hawking's mechanical voice read it to them. They both listen in to the phone receiver quietly , then burst out laughing. Ok we're easily amused at our house. 10 centes a message won't break the bank. Unless we send too many.
My son wants to take pictures of the television screen, and decorate them in the camera phone with little add-on clip art the phone's camera feture has available.
I still can't figure out how to post the photographs I take to emails or web sites. Oh well I'll figure that out later.
What else should I do with my new amost-all-the-features new cell phone ? It can't call out side the USA unless I call their special number and turn on that feature. And due to my kids playing with the phone sometimes I don't really want to turn that feature on right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home