KathySRW

Pass the chips.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

1. What time did you get up this morning? 4:45 am

2. Diamonds or pearls? Neither , I don't like jewelry.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Steve Carell in The 40 year Old Virgin .

4. What is your favorite TV shows? Arrested Development, too bad it just went off the air, it was fantastic!

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? tea

6. What is your middle name ? Starr

7. Favorite Cuisine? Chinese or vietnamese fried rice, chow mein. lo mein, etc !

8. What foods do you dislike? Yeah, Liver!

9. What is your favorite chip flavor? plain 10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Rollins Band : Get Some Go Again

11. What kind of car do you drive? My 1995 Saturn just died in my driveway, so I'm not driving anything today!

12. Favorite sandwich? Tuna !

13. What characteristic do you detest? tantrum throwing, arrogance 14. Favorite item of clothing? Sweat suit.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be? Bergen, Norway.

16. What color is your bathroom? White and light blue.

17. Favorite brand of clothing? Express .

18. Where would you retire to? St. Paul .

19. What was your most memorable birthday? 12th, we made a 8mm home movie that day, I still have it on video!

20. Favorite sport to watch? none .

21. Farthest place you are sending this? across the hall.

22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Everyone.

23. Person you expect to send it back first? No one.

24. Goal you have for yourself? Run even just ONE K !!! I am so out of shape!.

25. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning.

26. When is your birthday? November.

27. Have no idea where this question went to??? I don't understand the question. 28. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2

29. Pets? 1 dog.

30. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? In December and January I researched my family tree and got emails from relatives I never met!

31. What did you want to be when you were little? movie star !

32. What are you today? Tired and crabby and worried how I will get my car fixed or get a new one..

33. What is your favorite candy? Good and Plenty.

34. What is your favorite flower? Lilacs.

35. What is a date on the calendar you are looking forward to? March 22, I have 3 days off with my kids then !

36. If you could have one wish what would it be? For my 2 kids to go to college when they're big, and win 100% paid scholarships !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home