KathySRW

Pass the chips.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

We figured out that the Sirus radio receiver then transmits so strongly that if we place it in the kitchen, we can still pick it up on our shower radio in the bathroom! Cool!

My husband is still not happy about working at a bill collection agency...but he brought home a spreadsheet a few nights ago showing he was the top collector on his team of about 10 ! He's had customers tell him that although several bill collectors have called their homes, they're paying him rather than the others, because he is pleasant to them on the phone, and the others are not! We both think it's funny that he's doing so well at this job, since he doens't want it and is still looking.

Due to the unusual hours at my husbands new job, for the first time in 6 months, our son has had to enroll at his school's before-school YMCA day care, 3 days a week. He wasn't happy about going back, especially since it involves getting up earlier than he has been, and this is the first time since last July that we've had to pay anything at all for day care. Luckily it's very reasonable. But I think it was good for him that we've been able to care for him at home all this time since last July. He's been happier.

I wore a suit I haven't even tried on for months, today. I sat down at my desk, then noticed that a row of stitching has been pulled apart, along the outside of my right thigh! I went to the locker room in the basement and weighed myself. I've gained 3 pounds since the last time I weighed myself, a few months ago! Dang, I am doing something wrong! Good thing these pants have 2 rows of stitches!

Norweigan language class has started again on Saturday mornings. It's soooo fun! I think it is the highlight of my week right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home