KathySRW

Pass the chips.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I am going through a Norway phase right now. Eating Knakebrod and Flatbrod, I rememer eating them with my Norwegian grandma , now 20 years dead. Also eating lefse, although I was not introduced to lefse until later in life, for some reason grandma wasn't big on it. I remember eating them all when I visited a pen pal in Vagamo, Norway; and my relatives, my grandma's cousins, in Bergen Norway, the hometown of the Norwegian part of the family, also almost 20 years ago.

I'm trying to exercise more. I rode 30 minutes on the stationary bike downstairs, in the small basement gym of the office building where I work. Jogged once around the park by my house last night, but had to stop and catch my breath and stretch out more than once, because I'm so out of shape.

Marco remembered something I wrote , over a year ago, and attributed it to me, correctly , recently, in context of talking about something else. Freaky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home