KathySRW

Pass the chips.

Thursday, July 15, 2004

I just found out my friend Jeff who applied for a job here, didn't get it. So I'm not taking it too well right now.

The big news here in our office today is that the 'activities committee' set up two large book shelves in our break room, to serve as the company lending-library. Today both shelves are STOCKED FULL...of paperback crime novels! Every last one of them is a crime novel. Well apparently at 2:00 we're having an ice-cream social for it anyway, so I'm going.

My boss forwarded my friend's resume to another manager in the company who is also looking for someone, so I still have some hope for that, but he'll have to interview again, and even if he gets it he won't be in my department. Grrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home