KathySRW

Pass the chips.

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Car died in the parking lot yesterday, when I was trying to leave.
Had to go back in my office to use the phone to:
Call my daughter's school's in-house day care & arrange for her after-school care.
Call my daughter's school's front office & ask them to direct her to the day care, rather than wait outside for me as usual.
Call Saturn to arrange to have my car brought in.
Call Saturn's desginated tow truck company to have them tow my car to Saturn.
Call my husband to arrange for him to leave work early & pick up both kids before 6 pm and bring them home
Ask a co worker for a ride home, myself.
Call my daughter at the after school day care just to make sure she made it. She was sobbing.

Last night, using my husband's car:
After dinner we all got in the car to drive husband to church class at 7:00.
Drive the kids and me to daughter's school for parent teacher conference.
Drive home for an hour.
Drive to church to pick up husband, got home around 10 pm.

This would all happen to me during a bus strike :(

Not to mention, this is going to cost me a fortune, just when I thought I was catching up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home