KathySRW

Pass the chips.

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

I spent a great week off with my kids while my daughter's school was on spring vacation. We didn't have money to do much, but we hit a lot of libraries and the park when it was nice out, and one night we all went swimming at the Shorview Tropics Water park!
One day we packed bag lunches and brought my husband lunch at work & ate in his cafeteria with him.
Friday night husband and kids and I met at H&R block to get our taxes done (we're getting a refund!), then my car died on the way home! Second time in less than two weeks! I put last week's repair, I can't even rememer what it was, and this weeks new alternator on a credit card. I am so ashamed. I want to bury myself.
I found a copy of a book of "16-Magazine" history at one of the libraries, I love reading it so much, it is so funny to read old 16-Magazine articles, and read memories of former pop stars like Donny Osmond and the Bay City Rollers have to say about what it was like to be interviewed and featured in 16. I used to read 16, and their competitor, Tiger Beat, all the time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home