KathySRW

Pass the chips.

Saturday, March 13, 2004

Sat here at my desk at work for 5 hours today. Got 2 phone calls from customers, both of which were systems-engineer related so they'll have to wait until Monday to get answers. Updated my on-going list of clients, for the depatment, to add some new clients, and upate the sales represetntative for all of them, as one sales rep has quit, and the clients were re-assigned to two new ones. I changed about 10 back up tapes and typed in about 10 end of day functions for about 10 databases, in preparation for this week end. Also searched for Chip Skylark jpegs so I could use one for my avatar on OnlyLoversLeft Alive. Chip Skylark is the dreamy cartoon pop star who appears on the cartoon The Fairly Odd Parents, and I've decided to devote my life to him.

shiny15.jpg

Listened to Rollins Band's Get Some GO again 3 times, then top 40 radio for about the last 2 hours. All Evervesense all the time. Luckly I live Evervesence. And Brittany Spears' "Toxic", who ever mixed that was a genius! It would be better withoug her vocal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home