KathySRW

Pass the chips.

Friday, February 07, 2003

No big updates, except we got a dog. Abby. 1/2 German Shephard, 1/2 Spaniel. 2 year old female. We got her fixe right away. The humane society we found her at said if we did not get her spayed in 30 days, they would come take her back, and fine us $500 !
Now I come home from lunch to let her out of her kennel and walk her, then drive back to work, so essentially I don't really get a lunch.
My 3 year old son's day care told me, a few weeks ago, that they were going to start charging my son the old, toddler rate, a more expensive rate, because he has to many potty-training accidents, more than the other kids and at a later age. Next day my husband asked them to show him where in our contract we signed last September, did it say we'd pay a higher rate if not fully potty trained by a certain point, and they reversed the decision. Thank heavens.
About 2 weeks ago , he pulled the fire alarm on our way out of his day care, and the owner had to call the police to get it turned off!
Yesterday it was the going-away party for somone in the company that I barely know, but I arranged to go anyway. I convinced my husband to leave work early enough for him to pick our kids up, and I got to go out for drinks with my co workers. They had beers, I had 2 cokes, because I don't drink. I loved being able to go out with people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home