KathySRW

Pass the chips.

Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Gave notice at Sam's Club. Nov 3 will be my last day.
Spent Monday 10/14/02 all day at a client's site, being on-site for reference as they upgraded to our newest HIPAA-compatible software, they kept my on my toes, going from employee cube to employee cube all day with questions.
That day, my little girl turned 9! And we had a small family party for her. Let her pick the restaurant (ARBYS??) and opened presents at home afterwards.
Came back to work on Tues, yesterday and found that my favorite client lost all his data in a hard drive crash and had stupidly not kept any backup tapes!! I am sorry, but they are so hosed!
It was actually a relief to be back at my desk, just taking customer calls again all day today! Sitting at my own desk with my own radio drinking my own Lipton's hot tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home