KathySRW

Pass the chips.

Wednesday, August 21, 2002

Cup O Ramen Noodles for lunch. I should eat better. I work here in software support 6 am - 3 pm, then tonight I work at Sams Club 5:30 until they close, which was 10:00 last night, but 11:00 a few nights ago. I'm planning to quit my second job soon. When should I do it? When will I not kick myself for giving up an extra appx $700 per month?
Friday, in 2 days, I get to leave the office and spend the day at a client's office , to train their new employee to use our software! Yay, I love getting out!
Now I have put on the 80's music station on the radio on my desk. Funny, the 80's music station plays the same music I avoided all during the 80's. They never play Devo, Adam and the Ants, or the B52s, and rarely play anything from the Police. That's all my friends and I wanted to hear in the early 80's in high school!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home